Right now, though, I need your help. I need your prayers, your good thoughts, your candles, your vibes, your crossed fingers, anything... I need you to show you care.
Lori over at Random Ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom is bearing the brunt of the personal tragedy that has struck her family, and needs as much support from all corners of the blogosphere (and the world.) Her husband is in critical condition, and while yes, he's the "breadwinner," he is also her greatest love, and the father to her beautiful teacup humans.
Link up, spread the word, spread the love, and if you can, drop by her blog and tell her you're sending your love. Remember, the kindness and caring we show to the strangers with whom we share the world shapes our reality for the best. <3
Via KB of Wanderlust:
Here is what I’d like you to do as you link up today:
- If you haven’t already, please read Lori’s searing and heartfelt post from last night (it’s first on the Linky) and leave a comment of support for her.
- Send your prayers and/or good vibes to her and her family.
- Link up for Lori. Let her know you were here.
- If it is within your means, consider donating some money to help her family through this difficult time (her husband is the breadwinner and regardless of the outcome, this will be a rough financial ride for them). There is a paypal widget on the sidebar.
- Spread the word about the Linky so she can have as much support as possible at this time.
The rest of the Linky instructions are below. Thank you so much for your kindness and support.
We love you Lori. We're rooting for you, babe. Stay strong. xo
- Follow my blog, the Random Ramblings of a SAHM. I never seem to get to reading all the links here. But believe me, I try. Not that any of this is my idea anyway- FYBF is MummyTime's brainbaby. I stole it.
- Grab the bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.
- Link your First Name and/or Blog Name and URL of your post or blog.
- Add a short description (max of 125 chars). It could be a description of yourself, your blog or a teaser to your latest post.
- Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Be nice and spread the love).
- The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (and for the foreigners Friday as well).
- A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.
- And lastly, have lotsa fun. I mean it. If I detect anyone not totally loving the awesomeness, I will bump you off the linky list. (Joking) (Kinda).
- Ripping off my stuff- including these rules- makes baby Jesus cry. If you are doing your own blog hop, please write your own rules. You know who you are.