Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Not-so-wordless Wednesday.

Alrighty, it's well past midnight in some places.  Today's wordless Wednesday brings photos of makeup.  I have fallen in love with the indy Madd Style Cosmetix.  I'm actually hoping to bring some makeup pictorials to Accidentally Mommy here soon.  For now, though, have some photos of mah eyeballz. ;P  MSC provides awesome and unique colors, professional ingredient disclosure, proper working environments with PPE and such, and amazing customer service.  I use MSC pretty much exclusively on my eyes (and even a couple of colors on my lips,) and I can't recommend Mo more.  She is an amazing one woman army!




Top purples: Inner to outer: Lex Pink (non MSC,) Pixie to Bitch Slap.  Bottom three have inner to outer: Waffle to Jubilee with Sub Zero as a highlight to brow bone.


No comments:

Post a Comment