- I'm finally coming into myself as an adult. I no longer feel like I'm a teenager playing grownup; rather, I feel like a grown up who occasionally wishes I could go back to being a teen.
- My children are raised in a village. We home share with my parents, my two siblings, a non-blood roommate, and my niece part-time. My house is never quiet, and I don't know what I'll do when the day comes that I finally buy my own place. I'll miss the noise.
- I loathe doing dishes. Doing dishes and floors. I'll scrub the nastiest toilet, but please, don't make me mop or do dishes.
- I've been known to not only talk in my sleep, but sing as well.
- My number of close friends can be counted on one hand.
- At least one of those fingers is someone I've never met "in real life."
- I have always been a computer geek. From bulletin boards to IRC back in the day, with dialup and the local freenet, to my current cable connection and blogger. I don't think I could live without my computer.
- I have never shoplifted anything. Not even gum or candy as a kid.
- No matter how bad the crisis, how devastating the loss, you put me with a horse and I'll be able to breathe.
- My children literally saved my life. I used to say I refused to live to see 30. I'll be there in a few short months and plan to keep on kicking.
- I don't like wearing a bra.
Thursday, August 16, 2012
I was just awarded the Liebster Award by none other than the fabulous Dar from Tales of an Unlikely Mother, which originated over at the lovely (and fun) Life in Pint-Sized Form.
The rules are that I tell you all 11 things about me, and deem someone worthy to have the award passed to.
I'm choosing to pass this award over to KB at Wanderlust. Her life is tumultuous and would break a lesser being, but she manages to bend without snapping, and still find the beauty. Why don't you go give her a read?