Friday, July 20, 2012

Robotic Waffle Ravens

I bet ya'll thought I forgot to do makeup, didn't you

I didn't.  I simply ran into about five months collective worth of technical difficulties that prevented me from sharing my pretties with you.

I'm happy to say, though, that I'm back with a vengeance.

Assemble thine tools!
Here we have UDPP depotted, NYX Eyeshadow Primer in White, MSC Raven Feathers, Blueberry Waffle, Birf'day Suit (did NOT end up being used,) and Mr. Roboto.  Also pictured is Wet 'n Wild MegaPlump mascara, Rimmel London kohl eyeliner in black, and Sephora mascara primer.  Assorted brushes, as well.


Start out with your UDPP and your NYX.  Not too opaque, this is a day look.



Pat the Blueberry Waffle using a fluffy angled brush all along your eye lid.



Using a pointed/domed crease brush, apply the Raven Feathers to the outer corner and up into the crease of your eyes.



Going from the ducts to your brow, use Mr. Roboto.  Also use Mr. Roboto to blend out the Raven Feathers into the Blueberry Waffle.



Apply your eyeliner in a tight line under your lower lashes.


Now go ahead and use your mascara primer.  I'm finding that despite being initially goopy, I really really like Sephora's.  Once it's dry, use a lash comb for definition.


Then go ahead and apply your mascara.  The mascara I used today was NOT waterproof, but I've noticed that with the mascara primer, it tends to be more water resistent.





Et voila! You have a lovely daytime look with a little bit of sultry on those beautiful peepers of yours.  Looks great with and without glasses!

Until next time, stay Madd, darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment