Sunday, March 7, 2010

Aaaand... I'm back.

Since wallowing in misery is so counter-productive, I decided to stop.   Don't get me wrong, I'm a champion wallower... blue ribbon at the state fair, in fact... but it's just not something that I can do for extended periods of time.  Not for lack of trying in my past lives. ;P

All of that said, my thoughts are a bit... scattered.  I'm recovering from orthopedic surgery on my leg, and it's still painful enough to require narcotics, which means that AccidentallyMommy is a leeetle bit loopy.

There will be a REAL post coming soon though, I promise.  I just wanted to let you all know that my hiatus (if we can really call it that,) is over and there is plenty to muse over in the works.

2 comments:

  1. Ya know, I suffered a brief hiatus and I'll tell you what, I still don't know that I'm much inspired to write :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!! I'm looking forward to some loopy posts, actually - they can be pretty damn funny ;)

    ReplyDelete