Friday, November 25, 2011

Shady's back.

The title is ironic because I was once upon a time known as LdyShadow.

Hi, everyone. My name is Jackie, but you know me as AccidentallyMommy.

I left for a while. I was scared into submission by someone who, when it comes down to it, is ill. Her obsession and her drive to ruin everything and anything beautiful is a sickness, bottom line. I wouldn't let someone with a cold frighten me into becoming a hermit, and I won't let the stalker frighten me into silence. I'm standing up again, and I won't back down.

This blog can no longer be completely anonymous, though. In reality, it never was. There will be fewer and fewer posts about my children, about my blueberry nights, about pater puerii. There will still be posts, though. There will still be the catharsis that is my fingers falling on the keyboard late at night, knowing that I'm reaching an audience of eyes and ears that are here because they want to be, not out of any fraternal or familial obligation.

Guess who's back, back again.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so sorry that you have been stalked. That sounds so pathetic but I do mean it.

    Take care, stay safe and welcome back.

    ReplyDelete