Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My thank you speech...

Got eaten by the homework monster.

KB over at Wander Lust bestowed upon me my first (and very, very special, for a number of reasons,) award.  Like I said, my thank you speech got eaten, but KB... Well, there aren't any words.  Thank you for your support. 

Behold, the "Don't Even Fuck With Me" award!

And now, I would like to pay it forward.  There are a couple of amazing women that stand out in my mind who've been dealing with their share, and I think they need to know (in shiny graphic format) that I've got their backs.

KB, this one's for you too, honey.  Wander Lust

Bonnie, you're stronger than you know.  Your courage to say what you did proves it without a doubt.  Violator

2 comments:

  1. You SO deserve this award! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes I guess it's appropriate that I get it back, isn't it? Love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete