Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What memes may come...

Some of you may have noticed that there has been very little content and a whole lot of memes here, lately.  For that, I offer my deepest apologies.

It is simultaneously end of block/beginning of block for my classes.  (We go in nine-week cycles of two three credit classes.)  That means I was busily cramming in an attempt not to bomb my finals, and now am scrambling to set a decent, productive pace.  Devoting that much brain power to school leaves me with very little energy for original thought.  I've neglected other things as well, so don't feel singled out.  The Need-A-Bag? project hasn't seen me in three weeks and won't see me for another week to two weeks at the least, I've got a good five or six loads of laundry that have been sitting forlornly in a corner for two weeks, and I don't remember the last time I painted my toenails.

I promise, there will be more original thought and rant and rhetoric and all the other fun things that make Accidentally Mommy so awesome, just... not right now.  Right now, you get memes.  Mostly picture ones, at that.

Love and kisses!

-AM

No comments:

Post a Comment